Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Completely Covered

How does one begin to explain the love they have for a place and a people that so few get to experience?
How do you put into words the way God is moving in my life as well as these amazing servants I am here with this week?
I sometimes cant think of what to say or do but God is always right there completely covering me with His love, strength, grace, wisdom, peace and a purpose for my life.
I feel complete, whole, full, alive and many other emotions when I get to come to this beautiful country and fully surrender my life to His will. I have learned through my past experience and this one that God is always moving, always working and always delivering just what we need when we need it. If you let Him move in you and through you only amazing things will happen.
What a blessing it is to serve Him here and ALL glory, honor and praise to Him who is SO great!
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment