Thursday, May 17, 2012

Complete

Wow.  My word for the day is complete.  Leaving here in February I felt a bit incomplete.  The elderly broke my heart and I wished I could come back and put that heart back together.  That is what happened today. 

Visiting Edmund and being able to pray with him (well, kinda pray... lots of tears fell on the muddy floor), made my visit complete.  We brought the elderly food, water and prayers.  It is amazing to see how impacted they are by one small meal and some love.  We take food and housing for granted.  Thank you Lord for putting moments in my life like today to help me realize how blessed I am. 

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Love you Amy and love seeing you with Edmund! What an amazing heart you have and what a great leader you will be! Wishin I was there!

    ReplyDelete